One of the things you said was a big priority was information about services and supports.
We have made an interactive resource full of links to local and national supports. It’s a work in progress instead of a finished picture, so please let us know if we need to add or amend something.
If you spot any changes or have feedback please email email@example.com or call 0131 229 3555
Click on one of the links below
With thanks to the administration support of Stephanie Smith in the production of this work
There are also searchable databases and links to other resources on the following sites.
- MidSpace – Midlothian Wellbeing Access Point
- Midlothian Financial inclusion Network
- Parents and carers organisations like VOCAL can signpost people to services and PASDA
- Autism Network Scotland has a menu of interventions for Edinburgh which could be made Midlothian Specific.
- Autism Triage Scotland is a good website and facebook page of local knowledge
- Midlothian Voluntary Action