Edinburgh – 17 June 2020 £5
What to expect…
- Exhibition and presentations featuring many of the UK’s leading suppliers of software and technology to support learners with additional support needs.
- Presentations by teachers and pupils from local schools on the innovative use of technology in the classroom.
- Presentations by staff from CALL Scotland highlighting good practice.
- Prize Draw
Suitable for those…
- Working in education with pupils with ASN
- Supporting students with disabilities in FE/HE
- Helping adults with disabilities in the community
Venue: CALL Scotland, Edinburgh
8:45am – 3:30pm
Moray House School of Education and Sport,
The University of Edinburgh,